From the water streams at the bottom of the valley to the countless streams, until the alpine little lakes
Fishing in Val di Fiemme means:
- mountain rivers running along the valley floor such as the Avisio and the Travignolo
- countless streams
- alpine little lakes in an definitely unique environmental frame
Our valley allows any type of rod and bait fishing, from undulating lure fishing to artificial worm lure fishing in rivers, lakes or streams. The waters of the Avisio and tributaries are classified Type A waters.
Prenota un hotel:
The Avisio is open to fishing from the first Sunday in March. Fishing in the streams, the fishing of grayling, as well as bottom fishing (where permitted) opens on 1st May. The Alpine lakes are opened when ice-free. Fishing in the Stramentizzo dam opens roughly half-way through April.
The season closes on 30th September, with an extension for the Rudd and European Club in the Stramentizzo dam up to 30th November.
Cost of 1 day guest permit:
- for the Avisio, its tributaries and the Alpine lakes € 18
- for the Stramentizzo dam and Fortebuso Lake is € 14
5 catches a day are permitted, of which 1 Marble Trout and 1 Marble Trout hybrid.
- Passo Lavazè: natural lake
Tel +39 0462.230447 / 341367
Open daily 9.00am -6.30pm
- Masi di Cavalese: Delmarco Fish Farm
Tel +39 0462.340367
Open daily 9.00am-12.00am/3.00pm-8.00pm
- Lago di Tesero: artificial lake