The Sounds of the Dolomites
RIOT JAZZ BRASS BAND
Dedicated to radiating good humour and positivity from stages all over the world since 2008, the Riot Jazz Brass Band will finally make their appearance on our Dolomites this summer. Here, amid the little Bombasèl lakes and the blooming flowers, the gaze wanders over the limitless horizon, taking in the stunning beauty of the Dolomites. On this extraordinary stage, the captivating Manchester outfit will hop seamlessly between musical genres with boundless energy: from jazz to trap, from drum and bass to Balkan, and from hip-hop to Latin rhythms, not to mention dubstep. Under the capable leadership of MC Chunky, a variety of instruments will lend their forceful characters to this enthralling musical dialogue: 3 trombones, 3 trumpets, 1 sousaphone and no shortage of drumming.
The result: an exhilarating show, packed with energy and capable of indulging the most unconventional musical tastes and crossovers, all in the name of the freedom and defiance of boundaries that defines the world of music.
Val di Fiemme, Lagorai mountain chain, Laghetti di Bombasèl. The mountain little glacial lakes can be reached by walking along ancient military mule tracks created by young soldiers during the First World War. Lagorai is the largest mountain group of the western Trentino. It's the silence accompanying you in these wild lands, where the eagles fly. At a short distance, your eyes will see the magnificient heritage of the Dolomites.
How to get there
From Cavalese via the Alpe Cermis gondola lift and Lagorai chairlift to Paion, then on foot; 1 h walking time; altitude change: ascent of 280 metres; difficulty level: E.
Alternative venue in case of bad weather: 5.30 pm Palafiemme, Cavalese. Free attendance upon compulsory booking.
- Entry to the concerts is free of charge.
- At open-air concerts, spectators must observe social distancing, keeping at least 1 metre away from other people.
In case of bad weather:
- The concert will take place the same day at 5.30 pm in a theatre.
- You must book online – either on the festival section using the widget in each concert listing or on the tourist board website for the place where the event is being held.
- Booking will be open from 6 pm on the day before the concert to 12.30 pm on the day or until all available places are claimed. Not all the seats in the theatre will be offered
- When booking, you receive a voucher; you must bring it with you to the theatre box office to convert it into an admission ticket between 3.30 and 4.30 pm. After that time, the booking will cease to be valid.
- Any remaining tickets will be available from 4.30 pm at the box office. You will need to provide personal details for traceability purposes.
- You must wear a face mask when entering the theatre, throughout the performance, and when leaving. Maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from other people at all times. Signs are provided to indicate the available seats. Please be aware that even family members must observe social distancing.
For further information: https://www.visittrentino.info/en/isuonidelledolomiti.