I Suoni delle Dolomiti: safe concerts in airy open spaces
The 'I Suoni delle Dolomiti' festival is ready to return to its rocky pinnacles, alpine pastures and mountain lakes. In harmony with the natural surroundings as ever, this year’s event is being run slightly differently in line with the rules to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, to offer you a safe and even more enjoyable experience.
To attend the free festival concerts in the mountains, you must:
- observe social distancing, keeping at least 1 metre away from other people.
In case of bad weather:
- The concert will take place the same day at 5.30 pm in a theatre.
- You must book online – either on the festival section using the widget in each concert listing or on the tourist board website for the place where the event is being held.
- Booking is open from 9 am to 12.30 pm on the day of the concert or until all available seats are claimed. Not all the seats in the theatre will be usable
- You will be admitted only when we have checked your ID and your Green Pass or certificate of a negative molecular or rapid-antigen test carried out in the 48 hours before the event
- When you book, you receive a voucher; you must bring it to the box office outside the theatre between 2.30 and 3.30 pm to claim your admission ticket. Tickets are personal and non-transferable. After that time, the booking will cease to be valid.
- Any remaining tickets will be available from 3.30 to 4.30 pm at the box office. You will need to provide personal details for traceability purposes.
When attending a concert, YOU MUST comply with all the official health and hygiene rules:
- avoid non-essential physical contact (including handshakes)
- keep a safe distance of at least 1 metre away from other people
- avoid any crowds
- always wear a face mask in areas shared with other people – especially when queuing to enter the venue and when moving around inside. Masks must be worn throughout the event
- sanitise your hands regularly using alcohol gel or spray
- follow the safety instructions given by the staff, so everyone can enjoy the event safely.
On the day, you must collect your personal, non-transferable admission ticket from the windows outside the venue and go to the entrance.
When showing your ticket for checking, you implicitly agree to follow all the above safety measures and the safety instructions given by the staff, as stated on the entrance signs.
For further information: https://www.visittrentino.info/en/isuonidelledolomiti.
We are waiting for you in Val di Fiemme to our 4 events!