TOP 5 Winter: Five unique experiences in Val di Fiemme
TOP 5 Winter
Five “unique” experiences in Val di Fiemme: skiing under the stars, artistic slopes, exciting downhills and more!
- SKI UNDER THE STARS: The night in Val di Fiemme is so special you can even ski under the stars. Every Wednesday and Friday the Olimpia Ski Slope at Alpe Cermis is illuminated for night skiers from 19.30 to 22.30. It makes for the perfect occasion to dine in the new Baita Grana Restaurant decorated with contemporary and warm alpine design. Afterwards, you can come back down to the valley either by ski or cable car.
- CHOOSE YOUR PATH TO PHOTOGRAPH: At the Latemar Ski Center you can ski on the only slope in the world that cuts through an Art Park. The Agnello di Pampeago slope and its variants overlook some of the masterpieces in the RespirArt Art Park, one of the highest in the world. Works of art from internationally acclaimed artists line the the slopes, allowing you to admire and photograph 13 art installations as you ski.
- TAKE YOUR SLED IN A GONDOLA: Get ready for some laughs along the Fraina sledding slopes in the Bellamonte-Alpe Lusia ski area (2 km). The Fraina slope is serviced by the new Bellamonte Lift, where you can load up your sled and go up and down the mountain to your heart’s content. Local sled rentals are available.
- SLALOM AMONG FIR TREES IN A TOBOGGAN: The epicenter of fun is the Alpine Coaster Gardoné, flying through one kilometer of fir forests in Gardoné. This attraction, the only of its kind in Trentino, unleashes fun and hilarity, among jumps, parabolics, and a 360 spin, changes in incline and breathtaking curves. It’s great for even kids from 5 to 14 years old, when accompanied, since the speed can be manually adjusted. The toboggan can be reached by cable car from Latemar at Predazzo.
- SHOW UP TO DINNER ON A SNOWMOBILE: Want to dine by moonlight on the snow with a breathtaking view? Book your dinner in a mountain refuge! Arrive at the Baita Caserina as well as the Baita La Morea and Baita Ciamp De Le Strie by snowmobile. Afterwards descend by foot or return via snowmobile. It’s the perfect occasion to try delicious dishes such as goulash with canderli, strangolapreti, spätzle with speck in cream sauce, tortelli di patate, polenta with melted cheese, mushrooms or pork shank, lucanica sausage or carne salada with beans.