Trentino & FiemmE-Motion Guest Card
Finally a “Tourist Card” offering interesting services and opportunities
2 Euros per night for the environment and for you!
Your green holiday is cheaper. Val di Fiemme has transformed the tourist tax into an eco-deal for its tourists and its environment. During summer, paying only 2 Euros per night you can have free trips on ski lifts, little road trains, buses and shuttles. Then free guided excursions, theatrical visits, delicious rides, museums and castles entrances.
The Trentino & FiemmE-motion Summer Card helps the environment costs € 2 daily.*
* The tourist tax of € 2 per night per person (over 14) must be paid directly at the hotel for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill. The tourist tax includes the Trentino & FiemmE-Motion Guest Card. Guests of private apartments pay € 0,70 for the tourist tax and it includes the Trentino Guest Card, without ski lifts and means of transport.
Have a look at the following list of free of charge services that this Card includes to understand its big value:
- Means of transport everywhere in Trentino by Trentino Trasporti Buses, Little Trains and Shuttles in the villages of Val di Fiemme and demand responsive service
- Ski lifts in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis -Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 -Predazzo and Passo Rolle)
- Family entertainment and theatrical visits to the "Magnifici Places of Fiemme"
- Entrance to the Palazzo of Magnifica Comunità, Geological Museum of the Dolomites, Natural Park of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino
- Trekking with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides, guided visits with tasting at the Wine Cellars of Val di Cembra
- Entrance to the Muse of Trento, MART in Rovereto, Castles of Trentino and many other historical-cultural places situated in the province of Trento.
- Up to 30% discounts on rafting, biking, e-biking, entrance to the Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium of Tesero, swimming-pools, wellness centres; benefits and discounts in malgas, mountain huts, restaurants and local producers