A 100% natural Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card
Val di Fiemme’s nature is really generous.
Its easy walks among fir woods, flowery meadows and cool-water streams are surrounded by the UNESCO Dolomites of the Trentino region. Step after step, discover the 4 paradises and countless beautiful views of Val di Fiemme.
Accompanying you in this journey is the Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card, which will enable you to enjoy a lot of new experiences, such as spectacular tales, hikes in the mountains, mountain sports, visits to museums and mobility on shuttles, little trains and buses.
So much wonder in such a small pocket-card!
Upon your arrival in Val di Fiemme, you will get two cards. Included in your stay at no additional cost, the Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card and Trentino Guest Card will let you discover spectacular views, local museums and the most exciting activities with expert guides.
The two cards also include free mobility on public transportation, trains and shuttles, and with the Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card you will have discounted access to chairlifts and cable cars to reach the high-altitude paradises surrounded by the UNESCO Dolomites.
Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card
Upon your arrival and with no additional cost, most hotels, residences, agriturs, B&Bs, camp sites and apartments of Val di Fiemme will give you the FIEMME PINE CEMBRA GUEST CARD which offers great opportunities to spend a complete and wonderful vacation.
The FIEMME PINE CEMBRA GUEST CARD will let you:
- get the Summer Card at the lifts of Val di Fiemme for just 15€ per person (children 0-7 free with each paying adult; kids 8-16 30% off). The Summer Card gives you access to the chairlifts and cable cars that reach the high-altitude paradises during all your stay, if you spend here at least 2 nights.
Every day you can choose among one of these lifts: Alpe Cermis, Latemar Pampeago, Latemar Predazzo, Bellamonte-Castelir. If you are a guest of our partner apartments, you will get a 20% discount on the Fiemme Mountain Pass.
- experience daily excursions and outdoor activities with alpine guides, experts, botanists and nature guides, guided visits with tastings at the Wine Cellars of Val di Cembra.
- move freely in Val di Fiemme by buses, little road trains, shuttles and on-request coaches.
- get free admission to the Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità di Fiemme, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites and the Natural Park of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino.
- get up to 30% discounts on rafting, bike and e-bike rentals, trekking with lamas; entrance to swimming pools, to the Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium of Tesero, to wellness centres; plus, benefits and discounts in mountain huts, restaurants and at local producers.
Trentino Guest Card
All the hotels, residences, agriturs and B&Bs of Val di Fiemme offer the Trentino Guest Card which gives you free or discounted entry to the main museums, castles and natural parks. It also allows you to circulate freely on public transportation, avoiding traffic and parking problems and offers a range of discounts and access to exclusive services such as guided tours, priority entry and tasting events.
The TRENTINO GUEST CARD includes:
- Free mobility on public transportation within Trentino: trains and buses
- Free or discounted entry to over 60 museums
- Free or discounted visits to 20 castles and over 40 attractions, including the Arena di Verona
- Tasting of typical local products with discounts on purchases and free guided tours
- A range of unusual experiences and booking services with the dedicated App
- Discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
The Trentino Guest Card, with no additional cost, will be given to you in either digital or paper form by the accommodation facility itself. Plus, the Trentino Guest Card is free also for children and kids under 18, for the length of your stay